The Igloo Regeneration Partnership has been established to provide investors with the opportunity to invest in area-based regeneration projects.
Our investors include:
- Aviva Life & Pensions UK Limited (UKLAP)
- Aviva Investors (on behalf of Nortrust Nominees on behalf of Environment Agency Active Pension Fund)
- Barclays Funds Investment Limited
- Derbyshire County Council
- CBRE Investors (on behalf of a local authority client)
- Lincolnshire County Council Local Government Pension Fund
- RSPB Pension & Life Assurance Fund
- South Yorkshire Pensions Authority
- West Midland Pension Fund
These significant investors already invest in Igloo.
Read the Investment criteria of the Igloo Regeneration Fund.
Our Footprint Policy of Sustainable Investment seeks to ensure all our property developments balance the long-term social, economic and environmental needs of the communities we work in with financial returns for our investors, public and private alike.
Footprint is a registered trademark